Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumsApps: Music StudioMusic Studio question
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Music Studio question

first of all I want to congratulate the developer team at Sunrise  Sofeh for creating such a comprehensive and functional Sofware with so many features and details.

I have a set up of Korg PA800 with Mini PC installed with 10 inch monitor.

Here is a link to YouTube demonstration:

https://youtu.be/qKfo9nOjl-o?si=cEtJl_pOoik5mNFi

I already installed the Music studio and connecting the Audio out of my computer to korg device and configure the MIDI in and out.the setup works but I have couple issues that I am struggling with:

1-My monitor is only 10 inch so thee space is limited, I have changed the skinz to tablet and that helps to navigate but still hard.

I know that is a skin editor that you can design your own skin and optimize it according to your need, but i wonder is there a skinz that does that , I believe taking off the keyboard/clavier at the bottom will free some space.. It seems the keyboard /clavier at the bottom is unnecessary as you already have the physical keyboard in front of you.

it would be nice to have a skinz that only showing the "monitor" so it can be used to navigate easily for a setup like that.(the button can be programmed to the physical buttons on the physical keyboard/synthesizer)

I understand that this program main audience is people who want an alternative to expensive arranger like Korg and Yamaha, using a MIDI keyboard, but I believe that that the Sunrise developer should look at a scenario when people want use music studio as an add on to their arranger /synthesizer(especially to older versions).

2-in my setup the PA800 is configured as IN and out of MIDI , however it seems that MIDI out is not working , other word Music studio doesnt send any MIDI signals to the Synthesizer and the only option for audio output is through the computer sound card. If I chose "through MIDI" option I can hear/see my synthesizer responding to the MIDI that is coming from computer but then there is no input from Music studio.

3- for such a compressive Sofware a user manual or Wiki is really needed to help user to use the Sofware.

Thnaks

Masoud

Hi,
I appreciate your interest ❤️

1- You can use Pad MIDI.Skin or Phone MIDI.Skin in this file: https://dl.sofeh.com/download/soft-ose-samples2024.7z

2- MIDI Out works with MIDI tracks only, right-click on a track and click on "Convert to MIDI Track"

3- You're completely right.

masoud_romezi has reacted to this post.
masoud_romezi

Hi,

1. I wass created my style and trying to save or export but system show enter password ?  I didnt set any password , is it beacause previously wass loaded pasword protected set or ?  My studio is full version.

2. When I try inport original Korg set (hardware korg Pa or Pax series) downloaded from various author , most of this sets is not working att all or only some instruments are working and in front of instrument there is some numbers for example 121.065.117 Bass , what does this mean and what is best option for inporting ?

Here is example of set for download (Korg Pa5x)

https://we.tl/t-ViqCroLiHP

Quote from daliborrr on January 8, 2024, 8:19 pm

Hi,

1. I wass created my style and trying to save or export but system show enter password ?  I didnt set any password , is it beacause previously wass loaded pasword protected set or ?  My studio is full version.

2. When I try inport original Korg set (hardware korg Pa or Pax series) downloaded from various author , most of this sets is not working att all or only some instruments are working and in front of instrument there is some numbers for example 121.065.117 Bass , what does this mean and what is best option for inporting ?

Here is example of set for download (Korg Pa5x)

https://we.tl/t-ViqCroLiHP

Hi,

1- Yes, If you add data to a password-protected Set, you can't save it.

2- These numbers are sound bank and program. you can uncheck "Add sound IDs to name" from the Import window if you don't want it.

Please use the latest version for KORG pa5X support. (v9.2.6)

daliborrr has reacted to this post.
daliborrr

Thanks to Admin for their response , it clarified and made me to dig deeper into the music studio and understand better the Sofware structure. I am new to the DAW and MIDI concept. As I said and agreed upon by Admin a user manual would be helpful for beginner like me .

Another question that been poping up for me is that is there a "Data factory" for PA800 available?

Thanks

Masoud

pelasse admin I cant find the Midi files That go with this program I tried all the Midi files and each time it's blocked, is there a solution or not?? here is the picture

Uploaded files:
Quote from jelloulomar386 on January 19, 2024, 10:05 pm

pelasse admin I cant find the Midi files That go with this program I tried all the Midi files and each time it's blocked, is there a solution or not?? here is the picture

Only mp3, wav, and m4a files can be played with Player 1 and 2, But you can import midi files from the File menu > Import

Hello admin. Please explain to me in detail how to register a music studio. There, it asks for a request code. I copy and paste the password and it says the password is wrong. I checked every method and it didn't work. Please help.
Quote from korg_driver on March 3, 2024, 11:20 am
Hello admin. Please explain to me in detail how to register a music studio. There, it asks for a request code. I copy and paste the password and it says the password is wrong. I checked every method and it didn't work. Please help.

Hi,
You need to purchase an Activation Code here: https://www.sofeh.com/product/music-studio/

Store
Account
Cart
My files
Search
Talk
Sofeh Sunrise