Device change request for Order #36123
Atef Raouf@atef-raouf
1 Post
#1 · October 3, 2026, 4:34 pm
Quote from Atef Raouf on October 3, 2026, 4:34 pmHi,I placed this order on April 2, 2025 . For music studio on windows.The windows program was working fine, then i changed the computer. i can no longer run the full version. I contacted you before regrding this but received no answer.can you please help me activating the program on my current computer?Device ID: 121521577-7716121197976Request code: 4591181219221718252020211819192835363735-121521577-7716121197976Music Studio Activation Code:
5415-9139-6222-8601
Hi,
I placed this order on April 2, 2025 . For music studio on windows.
The windows program was working fine, then i changed the computer. i can no longer run the full version. I contacted you before regrding this but received no answer.
can you please help me activating the program on my current computer?
Device ID: 121521577-7716121197976
Request code: 4591181219221718252020211819192835363735-121521577-7716121197976
Music Studio Activation Code:
5415-9139-6222-8601
5415-9139-6222-8601
Click for thumbs down.0Click for thumbs up.0