Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A Basic Question about Org 24 and Music Studio

Hi all,

I have just discovered Music Studio and Org 24 and I have a couple of basic questions. I think I will just post one question now and others later.

First let me say that I am very impressed with the user interface. If the software works as well as it looks it will be a great addition to my toolkit.

I understand that Music Studio is for Windows only and Org 24 is for iOS and Android ... and I think the Org 24 app is also available on Mac OS.

Do Music Studio and Org 24 do the same thing or does Music Studio do some additional things that Org 24 does not?

Thanks and I hope I hear back from you.

Bill

Quote from gaoldiesman on January 2, 2024, 3:56 pm

Hi all,

I have just discovered Music Studio and Org 24 and I have a couple of basic questions. I think I will just post one question now and others later.

First let me say that I am very impressed with the user interface. If the software works as well as it looks it will be a great addition to my toolkit.

I understand that Music Studio is for Windows only and Org 24 is for iOS and Android ... and I think the Org 24 app is also available on Mac OS.

Do Music Studio and Org 24 do the same thing or does Music Studio do some additional things that Org 24 does not?

Thanks and I hope I hear back from you.

Bill

Hi,
I appreciate your interest ❤️

ORG 24 is mostly used for live music performances.
But with Music Studio, apart from performing live music, you can create music, create or import rhythms and instruments, add VST, and...

Store
Account
Cart
My files
Search
Talk
Sofeh Sunrise