Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to save instruments permanently in Windows version

I am using Music Studio Windows version. After download and import of several sets of instruments, they work fine. But after closing the program, all the added instruments are lost and must re-imported each time the programme is started again. Are there means to store instruments permanently?

Update to my own question above:

Found the solution by myself. After adding more instruments I have to save a new template file.

How to do it: in the file menu use the commands "Save" or "Save as" or "Save as User Default".

Using command "Save as User Default" will produce the desired effect immediately: all instruments (old ones and added ones) are present after each new start of the programme.

intrumetal

Quote from Guest on September 25, 2023, 3:10 pm

I am using Music Studio Windows version. After download and import of several sets of instruments, they work fine. But after closing the program, all the added instruments are lost and must re-imported each time the programme is started again. Are there means to store instruments permanently?

الملفات السانتي

Quote from Guest on September 29, 2023, 8:38 am

الملفات السانتي

Quote from Guest on September 29, 2023, 8:38 am

الملفات السانتي

Точики

Quote from Guest on September 25, 2023, 8:52 pm

Found the solution by myself. After adding more instruments I have to save a new template file.

How to do it: in the file menu use the commands "Save" or "Save as" or "Save as User Default".

Using command "Save as User Default" will produce the desired effect immediately: all instruments (old ones and added ones) are present after each new start of the programme.

مي خينيم

Quote from Guest on October 5, 2023, 10:35 pm

مي خينيم

الغريب

الغريب

Quote from Guest on September 25, 2023, 3:10 pm

Store
Account
Cart
My files
Search
Talk
Sofeh Sunrise